Welcome and thanks for checking out my student teaching blog! I will be adding things to this site throughout the quarter to share what I'm doing and what I'm learning in my internship! I hope you will check back in soon!
Thanks!
Ashley :)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Ashley! This is lucas leaving you this message. I think your blog site is comming along great! I actually stole the idea of asking polling questions from you. I felt like it was a quick and easy way to get great information. I am hoping to ask questions, like you, that give me a better grasp of the feelings our peers have. I am also hoping to use them as a way to find out how to deal with certain behavior cituations and lesson planning problems. I really enjoy seeing your class pictures as well. I think the more exposure to different physical environments we have the better prepared we will be in the future.
Post a Comment